您好,欢迎来到一二三四网。
搜索
您的当前位置:首页外贸英语话:登记住宿

外贸英语话:登记住宿

来源:一二三四网
A: I hear that this is one of the best hotels around.

A:我听说这是附近最好的宾馆之一。

B: We like to think so.sir,

B:是的,先生。

A: I'm new in this city and will only be staying for a few days. But I would like to enjoy seeing and doing as many things as possible while l'm here.

A:我刚到这个城市,而且将会在这待上几天。但是我想在逗留期间能过得开心。

B:May I ask.sir.have you checked in yet?

B:先生,请问您登记了吗?

A:No.I haven't。

A:还没有。

B:If you will.please fill out this card. Please write your name and home address here. This is where you put your passport number.

B:如果您愿意的话,请填写这张卡。请在这里写上您的姓名,家庭住址。这里填写您的护照号码。

A:In this box?

A:在这个方框里吗?

B:That's right. Now sign your name at the bottom

B:是的,在最底下签上您的名字。

A:Like this?

A:像这样吗?

B:Very good,sir. Would you like a single room?

B:非常好,先生, 您想要一个单人间吗?

A:Yes please.

A:对。

B: Will you be staying for two days?

B:您要在这儿住两天吗?

A: Possibly three.but put me down for two.anyway.

A:可能是3天,但是不管怎样,先写两天吧。

B: Would you like to pay in cash or charge it?

B:您是付现金还是记账?

A: l'll pay in cash.

A:付现金。

B: Very well.sir. Here is your room card to Room 1005.

B:好的,先生:这是您的房卡,房间号是1005 。

A: Thanks. Could you point me in the right direction?

A:谢谢,您能告诉我怎么走吗?

B: Certainly.sir. The elevators are right across the lobby. Floors two to fifteen are the elevators the right.

B:当然可以,先生一电梯就在大厅的正对面,2到15楼上下使用的电梯在右边。

更多英语学习:外贸英语学习 http://www.spiikers.com/study-trade.html

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Copyright © 2019- howto1234.net 版权所有

违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 18 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com

本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务